Thank you for your interest in attending the sessions for our virtual open campus.
View the Calendar of Events
View the Virtual Campus Tour
To ensure everything goes smoothly, please read the following:
To access the live sessions, we recommend downloading and installing the Zoom client ahead of time. https://zoom.us/support/download
If you are unable to use the Zoom application, please use the live help chat function on this site and you can be provided with a phone number to call into the session instead.
By accessing these sessions, you will be required to follow basic Internet etiquette. This includes not doing any of the following:
- Setting an inappropriate username.
- Posting any inappropriate content or chat messages to any other users or staff members.
- Bullying or cyberstalking.
You will also be required to follow the South Regional TAFE Code of Conduct
Inappropriate content or breaches of the Code of Conduct will result in the removal from the live session.
- To access the live session, click on the link in the event post.
- You will be placed in a waiting room and approved by a moderator.
- Video will automatically be disabled for participants and your microphone will be muted.
- If you have any questions please use the Zoom chat feature.
- If you would prefer to ask your question verbally, please raise your Zoom “virtual hand” and wait until called upon to unmute.
All the sessions will be recorded, this includes the chat area. If you are unable to attend the live session, a recorded version will be made available the next working day on the same event post.
If you still have questions or would like more information, visit the main South Regional TAFE website at https://www.southregionaltafe.wa.edu.au/.